Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Future Tense

Instructions: Fill in the blanks with a verb form to complete the following sentences.

1. Our boss (be) _______________ in the office next Friday.

2. David is sick. He (not, come) _________________ to work tomorrow.

3. Hurry up! The train (leave) _________________ the station.

4. Ms. Thompson: We don't have any garbage bags.

    Mr. Thompson: Oh. I (buy) __________________ some at the supermarket later today.

5. John: Why are you taking more money out of the ATM?

   Tony: I (order) ____________________ Chinese food this evening.

6. When the manager (get) ___________________ to the factory tomorrow morning, she (check) ____________________ the machines.

7. If I (see) _____________ John tonight, I (tell) ________________ him about the meeting.

8. There is a lot of traffic. Maybe I (miss) _________________ my first class this morning.

9. Janet is not a good student. She (probably, fail) __________________ the final exam at the end of the month.

10. Susan has a lot of work to do. She (not, go) _____________ to bed until she (finish) __________________ her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment