Sunday, March 18, 2018

Suffixes and Word Forms

Instructions: Circle the correct word forms to complete the sentences below.

1. Maria was sad/sadness because she had to leave her children to come to America.

2.  We could see the sad/sadness on Maria's face when she had to leave her children.

3.  That toy is too expense/expensive. I cannot buy it for you. I am sorry.

4. Because I do not have a regular job, I cannot afford the expense/expensive of a new car.

5. Jack drove care/careful/carefully during the snow storm.

6. Jack was care/careful/carefully while he was driving during the snow storm.

7. Take care/careful/carefully during the snow storm.

8. Peter thinks that if he gets married he will not have free/freedom, so he will stay single.

9. Peter thinks that if he gets married he will not be free/freedom, so he will stay single.

10. Nadine was nervous/nervously during the job interview, so she kept rubbing her hands nervous/nervously.

1 comment:

  1. Once again a great posts by you
    please tell me how we can make money via forum posting?
    I’m using forum posting to get some extra traffic to my blog via signature links but never think to make money from it ??
    Hope to get more knowledge from you.
    Regards!
    just click here Visit my Site goodnewsagency24"

    ReplyDelete